Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2007

New Mass Effect Trailer


With the release of Mass Effect less than a week away, Bioware has released a new trailer for the game that somehow manages to whet my appetite for it even more.


People always say that I'm a hard person to shop for at Christmas because I tend to buy everything that I want as soon as it comes out. I admit that I'm very guilty of this, but to help all you friends and family out there I present to you two
sets of Ctrl+Alt+Del refrigerator magnets that I would never buy myself. Shop away.


Lastly, I would like to leave you with a wonderful quote from this evening's wonderful Dave Matthews Band concert at West Point.


"The amount of sweat that I produce for no good reason is almost disgusting...I may even have to admit that it IS disgusting." ~Dave Matthews

No comments: