Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Here we go...

Well, this is my first stab at a blog. I don't really have a direction for it other than the random musings that come to me on a day-to-day basis. In addition to my incoherent rantings, I'll probably talk about video games and anime and all the other nerdy aspects of my life. That's it for now, gonna go watch more of Black Lagoon because Josh roped me into watching it and now i'm a bit hooked. It's good so far, but there isn't much plot yet so I'm kind of waiting for that to pick up...

On another note...

Much to Marty's chagrin I've had Mp3's of the [Halo 3] soundtrack on my work machine for the last few months, he promised certain and vicious death were they to leave the office and if I put them on a portable music player and tried to leave, somehow he'd know, but the reason I needed them was for research. ~Franky, Bungie Weekly Update

/jealous. The Halo 3 soundtrack comes out November 20th, along with Mass Effect, and I can't wait to get my hands on both.

No comments: