Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Gundam SEED

So, I finished watching Gundam SEED over the weekend because I got tired of playing Mass Effect and I really enjoyed it. It's got more plot twists than any other anime I've ever seen without seeming too contrived or far-fetched. Overall, it's very well done and I would recommend it to anyone.


Due to my slow posting of late this is kind of old news, but apparently Blizzard and Activision have merged. I don't really understand this one myself. Blizzard has to be doing fine on it's own and these two companies don't make games that compete in the same genre so neither is eliminating a competitor through this either. Speaking of Blizzard however, the latest J!NX newsletter had some neat swag in it. Personally, I like the Warcraft Tanks...You're Welcome T-Shirt(3XL -_^) and the Horde Keychain.


VG Cats did this hilarious flash video to the ending theme of the game Portals (Still Alive). You can see it via the VG Cats link on the left side of the page. They tend to not update too often so it should be on the main page for awhile yet. I'll add the final ending theme of Gundam SEED and "Still Alive" to the music player as soon as I clear up some space to do so. Both are quality.


Lastly, I'll leave you with this World of Warcraft ad...featuring Jean-Claude Van Damme...in French.

No comments: