Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Gamercard and Music Player


I found a neat little web site that allows you to create your Xbox Live Gamercard and keeps it updated with your most recent games and your Gamerscore and all that jazz,
so I decided to add that to my page. I also wanted to do a song of the day/week/month kind of thing and found a nifty music player to do just that.
However, do to the relatively small storage space on my UDS, this list will probably never be longer than about 5 songs unless I get motivated enough to set up a file server
somewhere...which is unlikely. Oh, and if it doesn't show up in IE7, get a real browser.



I also finished watching Black Lagoon today. While it's quite vulgar and doesn't have much of an overarching plot, I did thoroughly enjoy it. Strangely enough, I think
my favorite character in the series is Chan even though he's only in a few episodes. He manages to maintain his own sense of honor in the underworld even as the leader of
the Triads and I think that the path he walks is likely the same one that Rock will walk if he lives long enough. It doesn't hurt that he's a badass gunman...

No comments: