Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Bungie.net stats


So, on Tom's advise, I went to Bungie.net and tried to figure out how to get my rank insignia and the other things you now see on the right to show up on my website. However,
I was only half successful with this. I was able to find the lines where it displays the images and links to the stats pages which is great, but I wasn't able to determine how my
rank insignia and the other icons are being generated. This is no doubt being done in a script that's not viewable in the page source and using database look-ups that I don't have
access to. So, you'll just have to take my word that I am a Colonel, Grade 1 and click the link if you don't believe me=P If anyone knows of a website similar to the Gamercard
one that I found that will do this for me, feel free to drop me a line and lemme know=)


P.S. Yes, I know that I'm directly linking to Bungie.net's images and that I shouldn't.

No comments: