Loading...

Friday, May 8, 2009

Long time no see

So, I know it's been almost 2 months since I've updated, but I have a perfectly good explanation for that...actually, I don't, there's just nothing terribly exciting happening.

Patch 3.1 for World of Warcraft launched about a month ago and the Argent Tournament and Ulduar have been eating my soul. However, it's good times and if you quit playing this god-forsaken game a long time ago, I highly suggest you take another look at it. It's still as addicting as ever and it's being made even moreso as they keep changing all the little annoying things that have been in the game since its launch 4 years(?) ago. It's a good game and they only keep making it better, it's uncanny.

For those who may be curious about how far through Ulduar I've gotten, our guild has cleared through Auriaya on 25-man and we're on Yogg-Saron on 10-man.

Also, I've started twittering. If you feel the need or desire to read my inane thoughts you can check that out at twitter.com/joecheez.

No comments: