Loading...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tokyo Game Show goodies

The Tokyo Game Show is this week and amongst the hailstorm of announcements coming out of it the one that caught my eye, most predictably, is Halo 3 Recon. It's going to be a separate game that looks like it follows the footsteps of an ODST on Earth during the latter part of Halo 2 and/or during Halo 3. Along with the announcement was a new trailer. It starts out much the same way as the one from a couple weeks ago, but keeps going where the last one stopped.

Also, a new Resident Evil 5 trailer was shown that gives a bit more plot information to the game besides "it's in Africa," but it still looks like it's shaping up to be "RE4:Africa Edition." This isn't necessarily a bad thing because RE4 was great, but I'm not seeing anything unique here. I plan on buying it regardless because I'm addicted to the series, but I hope it's not a major disappointment for people who aren't.

No comments: